EFL TeacherBurlington English Published: December 7, 2015
Are you a dynamic and experienced English teacher?
Burlington English, one of the leading private English schools in Israel, is looking for part time teachers for our branches through out Israel .
At Burlington English we focus on conversational English and employ highly-qualified teachers to utilize our blended learning program. We offer a flexible schedule, competitive pay and opportunities for advancement
- ESL teaching experience – A must
- Conversational Hebrew – A must
- Native English speaker – An advantage
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent - Essential
- Ability to work in the evenings (up to 3 evenings)
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- High energy level and ability to engage with a variety of clients
- Friendly and easygoing with good interpersonal skills
- Superior skills in creating and managing a dynamic classroom experience
- Preference for candidates looking for a long-term commitment
Materials needed to Apply
Please send your CV and state your place of residence to firstname.lastname@example.org and write code "099" in the subject line.
EFLSensei.com is not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and has no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Applicants are advised to research employers fully prior to accepting employment.