EFL Instructors, Military Setting/Middle EastDiplomatic Language Services Published: April 16, 2015
Diplomatic Language Services is seeking experienced instructors of English as a Foreign Language for projects in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates. These projects involve teaching adult students based on existing curriculum.
Instructor duties will typically include the following:
- Develop weekly lesson plans
- Conduct classes while maintaining a student-centered classroom
- Administer periodic curriculum based skills assessment and testing (oral and written)
- Conduct laboratory sessions (computer/multimedia)
- Maintain student performance, attendance and academic records on a daily/weekly basis
- Conduct student counseling sessions
- Participate in additional projects as needed
- Native English speaker
- Master's degree in TESOL or similar field and one year of professional experience teaching ESL/EFL to adults OR Bachelor's degree in TESOL or similar field and more than five years of professional experience teaching ESL/EFL to adults OR any undergraduate degree, CELTA/DELTA/TESOL/TEFL Certificate and more than five years of professional experience teaching ESL/EFL to adults
- Prior experience teaching in a military setting preferred
- Well organized and able to deliver lesson plans clearly
- Flexible and able to work closely as a team
- Willingness and ability to maintain professional appearance and demeanor, while adhering to all worksite rules and regulations
Materials needed to Apply
To apply, please submit your resume with cover letter and desired salary. No phone calls, please.
DLS IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONFORMS TO ALL THE LAWS, STATUTES, AND REGULATIONS CONCERNING EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES AND AFFIRMATIVE ACTION. WE STRONGLY ENCOURAGE WOMEN, MINORITIES, INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES AND VETARANS TO APPLY TO ALL OF OUR JOB OPENINGS. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, GENDER, GENDER IDENTITY, GENETIC INFORMATION & TESTING, MARITAL STATUS, MILITARY STATUS, NATIONAL ORIGIN, AGE, DISABILITY, VETERAN STATUS OR ANY OTHER STATUS PROTECTED BY LAW. DLS IS A MEMBER OF DHS E-VERIFY PROGRAM.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT DLS, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT WWW.DLSDC.COM
EFLSensei.com is not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and has no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Applicants are advised to research employers fully prior to accepting employment.