Early Years TeachersGhattour Group Published: December 21, 2015
Early Years Teachers, K-12 in New Cairo, Egypt. TAX FREE 20,200 + accommodation, schooling allowance, flights, medical, visa, annual bonus, etc. ASAP and Jan 2016 starts.
This school is one of the leading British/International Schools in Egypt starting from EYFS to Grade 12, following the English National Curriculum with the option on taking the IB Diploma too. They are based in New Cairo and are fully accredited by a large number of international educational organizations. They require Early Years Teachers for the new academic year starting in August 2016. These are 2 year renewable contracts and teaching couples are welcomed.
- Starting TAX FREE salary of 20200 (increased for Masters & PhD holders)
- Bonus for every year of relevant full time teaching experience
- Accommodation allowance
- Return airfare / cash equivalent
- Settling in allowance
- Schooling allowance
- Health insurance
- Transportation to and from work
- CPD allowance
- Annual salary increase
- Annual no absence bonus
- Pension contribution
- Paid summer holidays (July & August)
- 3 years post teaching qualification ENC experience
- EYFS experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Western education & background
- You will be expected to undertake an enhanced Criminal Records Bureau disclosure.
We are looking for teachers with the following nationalities:
- New Zealand
- South African
Materials needed to Apply
Interviews will be taking place at the end of November 2015, either in London or via Skype. If you meet the minimum criteria then please send your CV, relevant documents and 3 professional references (one MUST be from a recent Head of School).
EFLSensei.com is not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and has no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Applicants are advised to research employers fully prior to accepting employment.