Taiwan ESL/EFL JobsDewey International Education Consultants, Ltd. Published: October 15, 2015
We are currently recruiting state-certified primary/secondary teachers for full-time, permanent positions starting ASAP/ November 2015 onward.
These teaching contracts are open to newly qualified and experienced teachers, single or couples. Certified teachers in the following subjects or any other subject areas of endorsement are welcome! English, Drama, Art Education, Health Ed, Language Arts , Math , Music, PE/Coaching, Science, Social Studies, etc.
START: November/December 2015 or January/February 2016
LOCATION: Taiwan (Island-wide)
SCHOOL TYPE: Public & Private
Schedule: Mon-Fri, 8:00am~4:00pm
Student Age: 7-16 ( Grades 1-12)
JOB DESCRIPTION (varies in accordance with the school offer):
- 25 classes/week; 40 min/class
- Class size: 25-40 students
- Monthly salary: around NT $65,000 to NT $80,000 (commensurate to teacher's education & experience)
- Monthly housing subsidy: NT $5,000 for single teacher; NT $10,000 for a teacher with dependent/s
- Performance bonus: around one month salary
- Airfare reimbursement: for round trip
- Paid vacation: Chinese New Year (around 10 days) Summer & Winter vacation - in accordance with the school calendar
- Labor and health insurance: Available
- Work permit & alien resident visa (ARC) provided.
- Contract: one year, renewable
- Curriculum: EFL , Collaborating-teaching involved
- English native-speaker
- USA/CA/UK/AUS/ NZ/ SA or IRE Passport Holder
- 4 years of Bachelor’s degree or higher holder
- Teacher license holder (certified for k-12 public school system); Substitute permit; provisional status
- Open for MARC/APRC holders
Materials needed to Apply
Send copies of the following to Mae San at Dewey International Education Consultants, Ltd.
- 2-3 happy photos (w/students/daily life)
- Degree diploma/academic transcripts
- Teacher license/Substitute teaching license / APRC/MARC
EFLSensei.com is not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and has no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Applicants are advised to research employers fully prior to accepting employment.