Certified English Teachers Needed in August at TASK EnglishTASK English Published: July 2, 2015
TASK English Academy, FOREIGN OWNED, CERTIFIED TEACHERS ONLY.
Teaching Job Benefits
- Monthly Salary -- USD 2400 - 2600
- Accommodation -- Provided
- Accommodation Details -- Private studio apartment, furnished
- Airfare Reimbursement -- Full
- Airfare Description -- Full reimbursement of airfare will be paid upon completion of 3 months of work
- Vacation -- 10 days paid, plus national holidays
- Bonus -- Severance pay upon completion of contract equal to one month's salary
- Airport Pickup -- Provided
- Health Insurance Provided -- Yes
- Health insurance Description -- 50-50 National Healthcare Plan
- Training Provided -- Yes
TASK English Academy is a private English language school for South Korean students grades K-8. The material for reading and writing that we teach is based on the common core state standards of American schools. In addition to the core curriculum, students will study listening and speaking skills through our proprietary mimicking system.
TASK is run and owned by Sean Carter, a former teacher from Las Vegas, Nevada. Sean has spent the past 12 years in Korea. Those selected for this opportunity will enjoy the excitement of teaching in a foreign country, with the security of having an American boss who understands what it is like to be living in a new environment.
We are accepting applications from certified teachers from the United States with degrees in elementary education, secondary education with an English emphasis, or early childhood development. Applicants should have a firm grasp of classroom management skills as we believe that this is the basis of all good teachers. TESL/TEFL certification is also encouraged but not necessary.
- Required Certificates: Teaching Credential/License
- Preferred Certificates: Teaching Credential/License, TESL/TEFL Certificate
- Level of Education Required: Bachelor
- Major: Elementary Education, Secondary Education, Child Development
- Teaching Experience: We will accept all certified teachers who have successfully completed their student teaching.
Materials needed to Apply
Please apply with your resume and copies of your teaching license.
EFLSensei.com is not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and has no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Applicants are advised to research employers fully prior to accepting employment.