Certified EFL Teachers Needed in VietnamInternational Educational Services Published: July 15, 2015
An international educational services provider is looking for certified native English-speaking EFL teachers to teach English in primary and secondary schools in Vietnam starting September 2015.
- Earn a monthly salary of to $1,400 USD/month which is 7 times higher than the average monthly salary in Vietnam ($185 USD)
- Get free accommodation in a safe, quiet area
- Work an average of 4 hours a day
- Get a free round-trip plane ticket to Vietnam
- Get a new year bonus
- Get a work permit
- Benefit from free professional development and teacher training seminars delivered by international experts
- Get a 1 year renewable contract
- Certified EFL Teacher (CELTA, TESOL, TEFL or equivalent)
- Native English-speaking teacher
- Teaching experience (preferred)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
EFLSensei.com is not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and has no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Applicants are advised to research employers fully prior to accepting employment.