Brazilian Online English School ManagerThe English College Published: March 23, 2015
Are you a Brazilian English teacher and a native speaker of Portuguese?
Would you like to run your own business as part of a global operation?
We are looking for Brazilian, English teachers who want to manage English language teaching in their own country. You would look after the business and be able to offer the option of native speaking English teachers to your more advanced students.
This is a bespoke business opportunity that we offer for free with the only return being the students that choose to move on to a native speaker.
- Working from home via Skype
- individual English language education of adults and school leavers
- Hourly based pay paid directly from client
- Flexible schedule: mornings, afternoons, evening hours, weekend Classes as you wish
- Ongoing assistance in finding the necessary materials (textbooks in electronic format, audio materials, useful links to sites are provided), although you are encouraged to use a creative approach to teaching, including in the selection of materials for each student and preparing for his individual training program.
- fully managed web site which will have a front page in your own language.
- native English speaking teachers for your students that want to progress up to the next level.
- an abundance of material for you to use in your lessons.
- business email address and company webmail.
- experienced help at all hours of the day and night.
This business would be run like a franchise although we are not asking for anything in return (no money from you) until the business generates enough income to support that, we only ask that you offer our services to the students that want a native speaker. When the teacher is earning over an agreed amount we shall require a small percentage towards the web site etc. If the students pay using the web site there will be a charge to cover bank charges and the internet service. The local teacher would teach students directly and can charge their students directly if they wish.
- Degree, a TEFL/TESOL certificate.
- 3 years teaching and management experience.
- Competent computer user, broadband Internet.
- Responsible, organised, friendly attitude.
- Knowledge of business English as well as academic English.
- Experience of preparing students for exams in English.
- Lessons are delivered on-line using Skype or another programme agreed with the student (with microphone, headphones and a webcam). It is the teachers responsibility to discover which software the student is happy with.
Materials needed to Apply
Please send cover letter outlining your background and ability to run your own business, CV and photo.
EFLSensei.com is not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and has no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Applicants are advised to research employers fully prior to accepting employment.