A Level Maths, Physics, Chemistry and English teaching positionsRed Brick Recruitment Published: November 23, 2015
Redbrick Recruitment is a UK based company which cooperates with schools across China running international programmes. All our partner schools are certified AP, A Level or IB centres providing international education for bright, polite and dedicated Chinese students aged mainly 15-18.
We need A Level Maths, Physics, Chemistry, and English teachers, starting ASAP or in February 2016 in Shanghai, Changsha, Nanning, Yichang and Yancheng.
Salary and Renumeration:
- Reliable, quality-working conditions guaranteed
- Excellent salary package: 15,000-25,000 RMB/month before tax, dependent on subject, experience, qualification and locations
- Up to 9 weeks paid holiday
- Free apartment or accommodation allowance
- Round trip air fare reimbursement
- Support staff assistance
- Working Visa (Z-Visa) and FEC (foreign expert certificate)
- Free Airport pick-up
- National or international medical insurance
- Bachelor Degree or above in related subject
- Minimum two years teaching experience in certain subject area
- Native English speakers under 59 years of age
- Teaching certificates and TEFL certificates advantageous
Materials needed to Apply
If you are interested in our positions, please contact May for more details at: Angelica_sunyi@163.com
EFLSensei.com is not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and has no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Applicants are advised to research employers fully prior to accepting employment.