6000 RMB Signing Bonus to Teach Kids in ShanghaiShanghai Learning Institute Published: June 24, 2015
Join Our Team
Shanghai Longman Schools is looking for bright, energetic, native English teachers to join our growing team of professionals. Working at Shanghai Longman Schools is not just a job, it is a chance to learn about China while gaining valuable overseas working experience. Join our professional team of educators and experience the world from one of the world's oldest civilizations.
Shanghai Longman Schools has over 14 years experience in the ESL industry serving greater Shanghai's young learners needs with its 15 campuses. We offer modern facilities, the best course materials available, top-notch teacher training, ongoing career development training, and all the support you expect from a first class company. Our campuses employ the latest in interactive whiteboard technology, are designed to be an ideal place for children to learn, and are conviently located throughout the city within easy access of public transit.
Situated just south of the Yangtze River, Shanghai is at a cross roads between north and south China, and between China and the West. Because of its unique history and its status as the face of new China, Shanghai attracts people not just from all over China but all over the world as well. Living in Shanghai you can experience the best that China has to offer while still enjoying all the shopping, dining, and nightlife options you are accustomed to. No matter who you are or where you from, Shanghai has something familiar to offer you while still providing you with an interesting and exciting adventure in Asia.
- A genuine interest in children, teaching, and professional development
- Open-minded, an adventurous spirit, and professional flexibility
- 4-year bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Native English speaker
- Passport issued by the USA, Canada, the UK, Ireland, South Africa, Australia, or New Zealand
- Two years post bachelor degree teaching experience preferred
- Internationally recognized TEFL, CELTA, or TESOL certification
- Experience traveling internationally and/or working abroad preferred
- Planning and delivering lessons to young learners (ages 3-15, class sizes 8-15)
- Using electronic media and courseware to teach English efficiently and effectively
- Evaluating student progress and providing ongoing guidance for improvement
- Participating in social activities with students organized by your school
- Starting salaries from 13,000 to 16,000 rmb per month
- 16 teaching hours and 10 office hours per week
- 2 Days off per week
- Paid overtime for teaching
- Paid sick and vacation time
- One-year Z working visa
- 5,000 rmb flight allowance (paid upon contract completion)
- Comprehensive health Insurance
- Accommodation assistance
- On-going professional teacher development and training programs
- 2,000 rmb relocation allowance (overseas applicants only)
- 15 month contract
Materials needed to Apply
EFLSensei.com is not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and has no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Applicants are advised to research employers fully prior to accepting employment.