American English Center
Published: September 30, 2015
Multiple Locations, Ukraine
American English Center is the largest employer in Ukraine for native English speakers from the US and Canada. We are currently hiring for 8-month and 12-month contracts beginning in October and November 2015.
• Sunday and weekday evening classes for students and working professionals ages 14 years and older
• Small classes of no more than 12 students
• Local teachers provide grammar instruction, and native speakers focus on speaking skills
• 26 teaching hours per week
• 125 UAH per hour, plus bonuses, for a guaranteed minimum of 22,750 UAH per seven-week teaching term
• Several bonus systems in place, including a student retention bonus
• Visa invitation
• Teacher support services including airport pickup, free introductory Russian language tutoring
NOTE: Travel to and from Ukraine is the teacher’s responsibility and is not paid or reimbursed by the school.
• Native English speakers from the US and Canada
• 3- or 4-year degree from an accredited US or Canadian college or university
Materials needed to Apply
To apply, email your resume and cover letter to Olga, Hiring Manager: email@example.com. Please indicate your preferred start date in the subject line: October 28 or November 25, 2015.