Many cool Teaching Jobs in Taiwan

< Back
ESL Job Taiwan Published: November 11, 2015


We have ESL job openings in many places in Taiwan: cram schools (language schools) and regular schools (public or private primary, junior, and senior high school).

Registered teachers can get better pay. Teachers with an APRC, alien permanent resident certificate, or a Taiwan marriage ARC can teach in a private primary or high school for better pay.


We hire passport holders of USA, Canada, UK, South Africa, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia and Zimbabwe. You need a BA, BS, BEd, or a combination of a 2 year college diploma or associate degree and a TESL certificate to get a work permit. If you do not have a degree, you must have a 2-3 year college diploma with a TEFL certificate for a work permit. For regular schools, you have to have your updated original background check and notarized degrees by a Taiwan embassy. Only registered teachers can apply for regular school openings. If you work in a language school, background checks are not a must but a plus.

Materials needed to Apply

Please email us at with your photo and resume. Skype: esljobtaiwan Please enquire online or email us. Thank you so much! Welcome to Taiwan!
Drop files here browse files ...

Related Jobs

Foreign English Teacher Wanted in China   Changchun, China new
May 23, 2017
May 23, 2017
May 23, 2017
Paid Teach Abroad in Vietnam   Vinh, Viet Nam new
May 23, 2017

< Back