Provide higher level teacher training and development to Anglo teachers as well as external candidates.
Provide an excellent service to existing and potential clients.
Support the improvement and development of training and development courses.
Train trainers and moderate courses.
1. Participate in the budget process every year to identify costs and sales figures for the department.
2. Promote teacher training and development courses through visits, presentations and contacts with clients and Anglocentres.
3. Deliver teacher training and development courses to Anglo teachers as well as external clients.
4. Participate in trainer training courses in the Anglo.
5. Help train CELTA, ICELT and Delta tutors.
6. Participate in moderating and observing courses for the purposes of quality assurance.
7. Attend and participate in the Mextesol national conference every year and other conferences where this is desirable such as TESOL and IATEFL.
8. Ensure by means of good communication that Anglo centres are fully informed about the activities of the teacher training and development area.
9. Liaise closely with the marketing and communications department to ensure both the printed and electronic information about teacher training and development is clear and up to date.
10. Be involved in training proposals for the ministry of education at state and national level.
11. Deliver blended learning solutions where clients have the technological capability to receive DL solutions for their needs.
12. Participate in academic projects which aim to widen the activities of the area: research projects in partnership with other institutions and post graduate level courses.
Mexico City (Central area)
English: C2 level English. Fluent in Spanish (desirable).
Education: Masters in ELT, TEFL, TESOL, Education or another relevant area. Delta, ICELT and CELTA training profile desirable. Level 7 assessed TP or Delta Module 2.
Experience: 6 years pre- and in-service Teacher Training, knowledge of CELTA and DELTA, Trainer training experience, experience of dealing with schools and institutions.
Other abilities: Strong PR and communication skills, proven ability to deliver training and development courses and train trainers. Ability to work as part of a team.
Materials needed to Apply
Send CV to Alejandro De La Torre:
https://jobs.eflsensei.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/EFL-Sensei-Job-Board.png00https://jobs.eflsensei.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/EFL-Sensei-Job-Board.png2017-05-04 12:26:322017-05-04 12:26:32Head of Teacher Training and Development