i-to-i TEFL has been in the training business for more than 20 years and has trained more than 135,000 people.
TEFL courses are mainly online, but they also offer 20 hours of in-class training available in many different locations worldwide.
i-to-i TEFL offers a money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the course within the first seven days.
• 140 hour Professional TEFL Certification course (online + 20 hours classroom)
• 120 hour Professional TEFL Certification course (online)
• 60 hour Foundation TEFL Certification course (online)
• 2 day, 20 hour Foundation TEFL Certification course (classroom)
Classroom instruction available in the US, UK, Spain, South Africa, New Zealand, Netherlands, Ireland, Hong Kong, France, Canada, and Australia.
Flexible. Typically 6 weeks.
• ODLQC (Open & Distance Learning Quality Council)
• Institutional member of IATEFL
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Current ye@r *
Leave this field empty